VitaScience Turmeric 60
Natural relief of pain and inflammation.
VitaScience Turmeric Inflammatory Relief provides the patented Meriva® curcumin, a highly absorbed form of curcumin that has been shown to be 27 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin. Curcumin is the main active compound found in Turmeric that relieves pain and inflammation.
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric. Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. These actions have been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin.
- Curcumin is known to be very poorly absorbed. Turmeric Inflammatory Relief has undergone a patented process to improve absorption and bioavailability. Turmeric Inflammatory Relief contains Meriva®, a patented form of curcumin that delivers superior curcumin absorption and bioavailability.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief has been shown to be 27 times more absorbable and bioavailable than regular curcumin. The daily dose of Turmeric Inflammatory Relief provides 200mg of curcumin, with absorption equal to 5400mg of regular curcumin as it is 27 x more bioavailable. Curcumin from Turmeric Inflammatory Relief is beneficial for the relief of symptoms of mild arthritis at much lower doses than regular curcumin.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief has been clinically trialed to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief provides temporary relief of the pain of mild arthritis.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief may help increase joint mobility and decrease joint swelling associated with mild arthritis.