Vita Science Organic Iron 30
VitaScience Organic Iron Plus contains Albion's Ferrochel (as iron (II) glycinate), a highly bioavailable, stable source of organic iron that doesn't cause gastrointestinal irritation.
- VitaScience Organic Iron Plus provides a source of iron that can assist in maintaining normal blood and may help support normal iron levels in healthy individuals when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Organic Iron Plus may assist in the management of a dietary iron deficiency.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen in the red blood cells to the tissues around the body.
- Iron is involved in oxygen storage by myoglobin, a protein found in muscle that stores and transports oxygen for muscle contraction.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 are necessary for the production of red blood cells for oxygen transport.
- Vitamins B2 and B6 are important for the synthesis of haemoglobin, which carries oxygen in red blood cells.
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12 and folic acid are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
- Organic Iron Plus contains B vitamin (vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12) cofactors and folic acid to help maintain healthy blood.
- Vitamin C facilitates the absorption of iron from the digestive tract.
- Iron requirements are increased during pregnancy.
- Organic Iron Plus assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.