Flordis Keen Mind 60 Capsules
- KeenMind aids memory and recall, helps with concentration and attention span. It can also aid mental clarity and learning retention. Clinical trials have demonstrated that KeenMind:1-5Enhances retention of new information
- Improves learning rate and memory
- Has the potential to assist with learning in children
Many people may benefit from taking KeenMind, including:
- Children and students, to facilitate learning and concentration
- Mature and elderly individuals, to aid memory and mental performance
- Those with intellectually demanding jobs or needing to constantly take in high volumes of information, to support memory retention and recall
- People who are under pressure, where improved ability to focus would be beneficial
Safety & efficacy
KeenMind has been researched and developed for over 30 years by the CDRI and studied further in three Australian clinical trials; results of this research have demonstrated its cognitive benefits.KeenMind has been shown to be well tolerated at the recommended dosage, with no clinically relevant side effects, even in children and the elderly.
KeenMind's unique formulation
KeenMind capsules contain a specific extract of Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08) that has been extensively clinically tested, it is the exact product that has been used in numerous clinical trials. This is very important for natural medicines as there can be great variance between products, even if they appear to use the same active ingredients, due to the part of the plant that is used, growing methods, harvesting processes and manufacturing methods. The outcomes of clinical studies for natural medicines may therefore only apply to the exact product that has been tested.