Dermagen Manuka Oil Cream 200ml
ARTG-listed to provide symptomatic relief of skin conditions such as minor eczema, dermatitis, grazes, minor fungal infections, cold sores, pimples and acne. It is suitable for use on the face and body, absorbs easily and is non-greasy. Manuka Oil Cream is suitable for use on babies and children.
Manuka Oil, Evening Primrose Oil & Green Tea Extract.
• Maori tribes in New Zealand have used Manuka Oil for centuries for it’s healing properties, especialy for minor wounds, cuts and grazes. It has similar anti-septic properties as Tea Tree Oil.
• It has the highly desirable property of reducing inflammation without increasing the allergic response
• It also decreases the allergic response, calming and soothing red, inflamed skin.
• It can help relieve the symptoms of cold sores so cold sores heal quicker.
• Green Tea extract contains Polyphenols that protect plants from UV radiation. They have epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) which is a potent anti-oxidant and free-radical scavenger, that also reactivates dying skin cells on the top layer of the skin by increasing energy in the cells for DNA replication. It is also 100x more effective than Vitamin C, and 25x more effective than vitamin E at protecting cells and their DNA from damage. Ellagic Acids in Tea Extract also lightens the complexion by inhibiting tyrosinase and melanin production thus preventing further appearance of dark spots.
• Evening Primrose Oil is rich in Gamma Linolenic Acid which helps restore the skin's lipid layer.