Bioceuticals Armaforce Pregnancy 60CAPS
- There is an increased need for vitamin C and zinc during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- In traditional herbal medicine classification echinacea is a Category A medicine in pregnancy, indicating controlled studies in women have demonstrated no foetal risk.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid; one of the main active constituents of Echinacea purpurea root.
- Vegetarian formula.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 750mg equiv. to cichoric acid 750mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250mg
Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 5mcg equiv. vitamin D3 200IU
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Lactoferrin - bovine 100mg