GOJI BERRIES Anti oxidant and Anti inflammatory
Goji Berreis are one of the healthiest antioxidant foods available. However the fact that Goji berries boast some amazing health benefits isnt exactly a new discovery.
A powerful superfood and adaptagan.
The phytochemicals and plant compounds in Goji berries have long been used in ancient cultures, and still today used by Nutritionists and health gurus as a part of healing programs and optimal health lifestyles.
Goji Berries assist to-
- Boosts immune function thanks to the high levels of Vitamins A & C
- Assits depression and improves low energy
- Enhances sexual function and energy levels according to a study from the journal of alternative & complementary medicine.
- Improves your skin & vision thanks to being loaded with Beta Carotene & zeaxanthin respectively.
SO MANY WAYS TO EAT GOJI BERRIES!
Goji Power Bars (16)
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons golden flax meal
- ¼ teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup goji berries, soaked in ¼ cup boiling water to plump
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, salt and baking soda
- Blend in coconut sugar, stevia and eggs with a hand blender
- Mix in gojis and chocolate chips with a large spoon
- Spread mixture into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish, it will be about an inch thick
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes
- Cut into squares and serve
Almond Goji Berry Protein Bites (4)
1 cup almonds
1 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup dried goji berries
- In a blender, blend almonds into a flour. (A bullet blender works well here).
- Add the dates and goji berries, and then blend again until a smooth paste forms.
- Roll in your hands into the shape of balls- and enjoy!
Warm Sweet Potatoes Kale Salad with Goji’s
- 1 cup Organic Quinoa
- 2 cups Water
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 1 large Sweet Potato peeled and diced into ½ inch size cubes
- 1 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1 large Shallot finely chopped
- 2 large handfuls of Baby Kale
- ¼ cup Goji Berries
- ¼ cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- In medium sauce pan add Quinoa and Water, bring to boil, then cover and reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
- In large frying pan add Coconut Oil, Sweet Potato, and Nutmeg.
- Saute for about 20 minutes until softened.
- In the last 5 minutes of sautéing the potato add in the Shallot and Kale.
- In large bowl add cooked Quinoa and cooked Sweet Potato mixture.
- Add Goji Berries and mix well.
- In small bowl mix together EVOO, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Salt, Pepper, and whisk together until well mixed.
- Add this to the salad and mix well- enjoy!