The Balmoral Swim is one of the few open water races to be held within the beauty of Sydney Harbour, making it a safe event for all comers. The event includes a 1K swim, school relays and a juniors event. Trophies and prizes are awarded to swimmers who raise money for the Childrens Cancer institute Australia. Prizes are also awarded to winners of each race/category.
In 2015 the Swim will take place on Sunday the 22nd of March.
- 1 km Harbour Swim (age 12yrs +) : Start at 10:15am, registration by 9:30am
- 200 m Junior swim (age under 12yrs) : Start at 9:30am, registration by 9am
- Anita Cornelli 200m Dash for Glory
- HMAS Penguin Shield (combined age under 100)
- Schools relay: Start 8:30 am
- Alexander Patrick Hall Trophy
How to enter (all entries must be received by 19th March) :
- Online - www.oceanswim.com (credit card only)
- Mail - Balmoral Beach Club, PO Box 82, Spit Junction 2088
Head to www.balmoralswim.com.au to find out more about raising money to help save the lives of children living with cancer.
Our tip for enjoying the race?