Winter can cause many problems for our skin, with the harsh, cold weather causing dryness and flakiness!
We have a few tips for preserving good skin care during winter and also have a range of products to recommend!
- As the temperatures drop, more than ever moisturiser is your friend!
- But don’t forget the sunscreen! Just because you may not be spending your days on the beach doesn’t mean you should forget your sunscreen!
- Carry a hand cream in your purse! The skin on your hands is very thin with fewer oil glands making it harder to keep your hands moist!
- Drinking water is also more important than ever! Being dehydrated causes skin problems. If you find it hard to drink 2 L in winter, add in some fresh lemon juice or mint leaves for added flavor!
Kim makes a number of wonderful skin products. Some of our favourites include:
- TCPA Anti-Ageing Peptides and Aloe Vera cream: Apply in the morning and/or at night to reverse premature skin ageing and improve skin texture.
- TCPA Anti-Ageing Creamy Cleanser: Suitable for all skin types, with CoQ10, vitamin B3, Coconut Oil and Allantonin.
- TCPA Kim’s Gentle Skin Toner: Contains Allantonin, aloe vera, niancinamide and panthenol.