- 1 cup of milk (almond, soy, cows, coconut)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/8 cup creamy peanut or almond butter
- 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 dates, pitted (if no dates, can use 1/2 a mashed banana, or 2tsp of liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1) Whisk together the chia seeds and milk in a bowl. Add in the peanut butter, cocoa powder, dates, and vanilla and stir once or twice.
2) Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
3) Remove and pour/scrape contents into your food processor and blend until fully smooth. Add more milk if desired to thin out. Add more dates and/or liquid sweetener for more sweetness.
4) Layer the pudding with yogurt or banana soft serve (blended frozen bananas) and top with fruit of choice